Sick of flies! If you are like me you hate them and are always looking for ways to get rid of them!
If you are inundated by flies this year, you are not the only one. Keeping them off food, and animals is always challenging. If you dont want to use the chemicals and sprays this is one recipe that seems to work pretty well (and not all of these safe natural recipes work).
Check it out here:
- 4 cups quart raw apple cider vinegar
- 20 drops rosemary essential oil
- 20 drops basil essential oil
- 20 drops peppermint esssential oil
- 2 tablespoons liquid oil (olive oil, canola oil, or mineral oil will work)
- 1 tablespoon dish soap
Mix together in a spray bottle. Apply to the animals frequently (give it a good shake before applying). And be careful, it smells strong. Whew!
For more information check out this helpful article: theprairiehomestead.com